|25 Park Place||
||9am – 2pm|
|153 West 29 Street||
||9am – 2pm|
- Indoor Services include Indoor Workouts (40+ boxing and Muay Thai sessions/week, full schedule HERE) and Personal Training.
- Click HERE for Membership Options and Personal Training Rates.
- Members are welcome to train on their own without supervision subject to capacity limits.
- If you were a Member before the state-ordered shutdown in March 2020, your membership will REMAIN SUSPENDED. To reactivate your membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired reactivation date.
PLEASE READ MANDATORY SAFETY REQUIREMENTS IN EFFECT AT THIS TIME
- Trainers, staff and members must wear a mask at all times while at the gym. This is the law and is strictly enforced.
- Members must bring their own gloves. First-time guests will be provided with nitrile gloves and loaner gloves at no charge.
- On arrival, guests MUST submit to a contactless temperature check. Anyone with an observed temperature greater than 100.3 Fahrenheit will be denied entry.
- On arrival, guests must attest that neither they nor anyone they have been in contact with in the past 14 days has been diagnosed with or is being monitored for COVID-19; and that they are not currently experiencing any COVID-related symptoms including fever greater than 100.3 Fahrenheit; severe headache; unexplained muscle pain/weakness; diarrhea/vomiting/abdominal pain, respiratory symptoms (for example, coughing, shortness of breath), rash/skin irritation, unexplained bleeding or bruising.
- Our changing rooms and restrooms are open. Lockers and showers are not currently available.